You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Board of the Ravenwood's school of magic arts. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

samgreen

Beginner

• "samgreen" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 22nd 2011

Occupation: College studying French, Spanish, Literature and ICT.

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 4:36pm

Languages!

So who can speak what language? Haha! I always loved languages and I'm studying French and Spanish right now at College. I have a passion for Spanish however not so much for French haha!
So, do you like languages? What's your favourite? Any non native English speakers? How many can you speak?
I love the culture that comes with languages too **heart
I speak perfect English :P and I believe I speak very well in Spanish... Not so much French :S
Goodbye~

The official language of this Board is English. Any other language is not permitted, unless stated otherwise by a Board Administrator or Superior.
Please reread the Board Rules .

The above word in green has been edited.

SeraphTempest
Wizard101.co.uk Team

Smexy

Beginner

Date of registration: Aug 2nd 2011

Tuesday, August 2nd 2011, 8:53pm

-!- ^^

I speak perfect spanish so if you need help you can poke me cause is my native language. I speak english too but not perfect i'm still learning.
I love french so is my next language to learn. ;)

The official language of this Board is English. Any other language is not permitted, unless stated otherwise by a Board Administrator or Superior.
Please reread the Board Rules .

SeraphTempest
Wizard101.co.uk Team

icerunsinmyblood

Unregistered

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 5:25pm

I'm native Japanese but i moved to england and quite good at english!! :love:

mariana10

Trainee

Date of registration: Mar 5th 2011

Friday, August 5th 2011, 11:08am

**soshy I am romanian native but quite good at english.

i hope to learn better then i know now.
:rolleyes: :love:

mattybatty123

Unregistered

Friday, August 5th 2011, 11:11am

Im italian and i cant speak much english but i am getting good at it i can just about write a sentencein english like this but i would have spelling mistakes :dash: **cookie

mariana10

Trainee

Date of registration: Mar 5th 2011

Friday, August 5th 2011, 11:27am

I am back.. cause I wait until 8 aug to play I will be longer here... and show my skill here ... I never try to write so much in english, but... is time to do it.

Is a real pleasure to me now ... ^^ stay in front of screen, with wizard101 .. but is not the game.. is just a forum where i can't show my angry cause i will be **censored ... i try to say alive until 8 aug.

i missed my friends, my wizard, my celestian house... :cookie:
:rolleyes: :love:

cici1993

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 11:40am

I can speak german(perfect) and english(medium).Lately I am trying to learn french ...

tylerthewizard

Shawna Weave

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2011

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 3:33pm

I know very little Italian, I know enough Spanish to start and end a convo, and I speak fluent English and Albanian.

Happy Wizarding! :gamer:

jss12345

Unregistered

Thursday, September 1st 2011, 11:09pm

i speak the best of all languges my own :P ENGLISH! long live the queen (whos name i tend to forget) :stick:

i speak a little fench.... a little japanese and a word of chinese.... 8| so i guess you could say im just about amazing at every languge :pinch: if you count not knowing much languges as alot :D

baoser

Unregistered

Saturday, September 3rd 2011, 11:35pm

Anybody know how to speak Gibberish ? :rofl:

xasis

Beginner

Date of registration: May 27th 2011

Sunday, September 4th 2011, 2:07am

I am malay but i live in england... and i cannot speak a word of malay. :D

fonzie

Beginner

Date of registration: Mar 24th 2011

Sunday, September 4th 2011, 12:18pm

I'm Dutch and like languages as well. I speak Dutch, English, German and French very well. I speak a little Swedish, Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Mandarin. I know some words in Japanese, Russian and Serbian. So do i get the job :)

tylerthewizard

Shawna Weave

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2011

Monday, September 5th 2011, 7:35pm

Anybody know how to speak Gibberish ? :rofl:
I speak it fluently :)

Avoid spamming the Thread with a post of less than 7 words. Please reread the General Forum Rules to avoid future warnings

SeraphTempest
Wizard101.co.uk Team

mizuma

Beginner

Date of registration: Oct 13th 2011

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 4:48am

I was born in Germany, but my native language is Dutch. I can speak/write English fluently. My dad is from Belgium and my mother is Thai/Japanese. So I'm a mixture of everything..

Kayla IceShard - Lv. 5x - School of Ice.
Kayla DawnBreeze - Lv. 0x - School of Life.

darkfall

Unregistered

Monday, October 24th 2011, 11:57pm

Well, aside from English which is my mother tongue I speak Czech fluently - however writing is can be something else!

I...really like French and German so sometime soon I'm going to start to pick them up properly. (Also I hold French citizenship so I feel as if I really should know the language!)

ernnis

#VENUS

Date of registration: Feb 26th 2011

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 2:56pm

I speak German(perfect,I mean I'm from DE),English(I think I speak it perfect,even tho I sometimes make a few tense fails),Bosnian-Croatian-Serbian(My dad is from Bosnia so I learned to speak it perfectly),Bulgarian(because it is similar to Bosnian-Croatian-Serbian I'm also able to speak it,but don't understand it),Turkce(I'm going on a Turkish college in Bosnia and Hezegovina(stupid switch program)..I had to learn it so I could understand the Turkish people when they come by) and also speak a little bit of French,Spanish and Italian. :D
I'm a very hard working boy. :P

agvk2magic

Professional

Date of registration: Oct 15th 2011

Occupation: Open-minding people, lazily do art, live in general...

Friday, March 16th 2012, 10:33am

Bulgarian(because it is similar to Bosnian-Croatian-Serbian I'm also able to speak it,but don't understand it)
Haha you whished to know Bulgarian...I was thinking that it isnt very hard until I saw its real face. It sounds little similar to Serbian but its far dificult then it seems!

Every languge is beautiful for its speakers, but if you just hear how our poetry sounds and if you just can feel the meaning, ahh you will be inloved.

If you can read try to read this: -!-
Dear user,

Please remember that the the language of this Board is English. Any other language is not permitted , unless stated otherwise by a Board Administrator or Superior. This includes but is not limited to ; texts together with a translation into English , Avatars, Signatures ect.

We can discuss languages but in English please, any other language is not allowed.

Please read the forum rules to avoid future warnings

Iluzie
Wizard101.co.uk Team
[...] old habits die, whatever you've been told...

Date of registration: Mar 26th 2011

Thursday, September 6th 2012, 4:41pm

My mother tongue is Afrikaans, seeing as I'm from South Africa, and I can speak English fluently. I also know a few words in German and Dutch, since a lot of the Afrikaans language were derived thereof, as well as small amounts of Japanese (Due to the amounts of Anime I watch), and also a little Italian (Due to my training to be an Opera singer) and a minimal amount of Latin (My love for Chamber Music)
**fire Level 44 - Fallon Fireflower
**life Level 13 - Lenora Earthblossom
**death Level 3 - Dylan Nightshade
**ice Level 2 - Isabella Frostbloom
**storm Level 2 - Shawna Lotusriver
**balance Level 1 - Blaze Goldpetal

Dragonhunter54321

Avalon's Archmage

Date of registration: May 26th 2011

Thursday, September 6th 2012, 5:11pm

Dutch (it's my mother tongue), English and a very little bit French and German, because it are school subjects :P Oh, and a little bit Russian, it's a long, long, VERY long story how I learned Russian :P

gruub

Second to Recieve Secret Badge of Awesomeness

Date of registration: May 8th 2011

Friday, September 7th 2012, 2:40pm

I speak French and English. According to my wife i also speat Toomuch
Eric ThunderGarden Level 90