You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Board of the Ravenwood's school of magic arts. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ernnis

#VENUS

• "ernnis" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 26th 2011

Thursday, March 22nd 2012, 4:38pm

Plants that give Mega Pet Snacks

One of my friend told me that some crown plants give awesome rank8 and rank9 mega pet snacks.
I read about the Evil Magma Peas on our forum,and I have to say the dropps are very good. :)
Soo I wanted to ask if there are more plants that give mega pet snacks,beside Evil Magma Peas and Deadly Helephant Ears ?
Also I wanted to add for everyone to know,to put a gnome next to their plants.
I put one next to my Silver Trumpet Vine and after 1 or 2hours the 'time until harvest' was 14 hours,but it had to be 18 or 19.
?(

Tyler

Shawna Weave

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2011

Thursday, March 22nd 2012, 4:52pm

Couch Potatoes drops more frequent MPS than DHE and EMP.

Happy Wizarding! :gamer:

Katherine_Light

Mercenaries for Hire

Date of registration: Feb 13th 2012

Thursday, March 22nd 2012, 7:19pm

There are also prickly bear cacti. They have a much lower drop rate, and they only drop rank 8 snacks (sun fruit and crab apples), but they give tons of seeds, and you can buy them for gold instead of crowns. I'd say I get about a dozen mega snacks a week from my garden of 32 prickly bears.

The bread fruit bushes will also VERY rarely give a mega snack at elder.

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 1:35am

Maelstrom Snap Dragons can give good Mega Snacks at harvest. These can be bought in Nordilund for gold.

Morana

Trainee

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2012

Tuesday, March 27th 2012, 1:39am

For me,the couch potatoe's are the best.

Especially for the reason that when they are elder, you will get another couch potatoe seed to plant in your garden

Happy gardening :)

paulreay

Professional

Date of registration: Mar 7th 2011

Tuesday, March 27th 2012, 7:43pm

If you are planning to grow couch potatoes make sure you place litter and sandwich station next to them (you will have to craft the sandwich station.
**balance Paul Starstrider - Level 90
**death Paul Death Hammer - Level 90
**myth Paul Mancer - Level 91
**fire Cowan Hawkbloom - Level 95 ***
**ice Paul Strider - Level 90
**storm Paul Thunderhammer - Level 91

ethan14140

Unregistered

Tuesday, March 27th 2012, 7:55pm

Couch potatos are good beacuse when they become elders it gives a mega snack and another couch potato seed.

Friday, October 12th 2012, 10:21pm

I know this is an old thread .... but thought I'd put some new info out there.

White Tiger Lilies have a chance of dropping mega snacks at elder too, the Level 9 snack ..... Fancy Yoghurt.

But I think the best are EMPs as they only need a medium plot/pot ...... so max you can plant in large spell circle is 37 as opposed to the Couches being large the max you can fit is 12 (i think)

so even if the couches elder quicker ..... you'll get more for your harvest from the EMPs :)
**fire Fallon Dragonflame **storm
**ice Fallon Winterheart **balance
**life Leesha Lifebreath **fire
**storm Sierra Storm **fire
**balance Fallon **storm
**ice Sierra **storm