You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Board of the Ravenwood's school of magic arts. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

martynas223

Beginner

• "martynas223" started this thread

Date of registration: May 4th 2011

Monday, May 14th 2012, 1:14pm

Last boss and quest?

What is the very last boss in krokotopia and what is the finishing quest? :) cause i need to know when i will finish krokotopia :)
Benjamin EmeraldHeart Level 75 **life Transcendent Theurgist :thumbup:

ernnis

#VENUS

Date of registration: Feb 26th 2011

Monday, May 14th 2012, 5:20pm

The last boss in Krokotopia is Krokopatra - 1200 health **storm school..and she waits for you in the dungeon Temple of Storms.
Before you can defeat her you must defeat 2 monsters and the Son of Storms,then finish a puzzle,and then you will fight her! :D

martynas223

Beginner

• "martynas223" started this thread

Date of registration: May 4th 2011

Monday, May 14th 2012, 9:48pm

[img]http://board.wizard101.co.uk/index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=872&h=5907c62c1564a8a93695cfc9a76e883b7553fe5b[/img] Ok thanks **thanks-

that's my wizard **life :life: Benjamin EmeraldHeart :balance: **balance
Benjamin EmeraldHeart Level 75 **life Transcendent Theurgist :thumbup:

Tyler

Fansite Owners

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2011

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 10:21pm

The last boss in Krokotopia is the storm boss, Krokopatra who indeed has 1200 health.
Defeating her will complete the quest goal for you to be admitted into Marleybone.

You must finish the Tomb of Storms and the areas inside it to enter the Temple of the Storms where the boss is located.
Good luck!
'of course
i couldn't stay away from you! ;) '

Steven

Trainee

Date of registration: Sep 2nd 2011

Thursday, May 17th 2012, 2:57pm

You Have To Finish Tomb Of Storms First. But rememeber Dont Attack Her With Strom spells. She Has A Resist From Storm. If You Storm Then. its recommended To Cast Storm Prism On her To Convert The Storm Attack To Myth. She Have Boost From Myth.

Good Luck!

**death Logan MistSpear Exalted Necromancer 100

**fire Logan FireSpear Exalted Pyromancer

**ice Logan Ice Exalted Thaumaturge

**storm Logan Storm Exalted Diviner

**balance Logan Balanceheart Exalted Sorcerer

**life Logan Life Exalted Theurgist

natala9519

Beginner

Date of registration: Oct 26th 2011

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 8:48pm

i seen somewhere that when you finish krokosphings you get quest from a teacher and somehow i think i finish krokosphinx and i didn't get a quest from a teacher.... so is that a true about last quest in krokosphinx and if not after level 22 what is next quest from a teacher??

matoro14

Beginner

Date of registration: May 27th 2011

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 12:07am

i seen somewhere that when you finish krokosphings you get quest from a teacher and somehow i think i finish krokosphinx and i didn't get a quest from a teacher.... so is that a true about last quest in krokosphinx and if not after level 22 what is next quest from a teacher??

next quest from a teacher is at lvl 28
:myth: Gabriel Wraith lvl 70 Myth:myth:

agvk2magic

Professional

Date of registration: Oct 15th 2011

Occupation: Open-minding people, lazily do art, live in general...

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 12:53pm

When you finish the Krokosphinx you learn spell. For example (that I remember) Death revices Poison and Balance-Availing Hands. It depends on what school you are.
[...] old habits die, whatever you've been told...

natala9519

Beginner

Date of registration: Oct 26th 2011

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 8:20pm

When you finish the Krokosphinx you learn spell. For example (that I remember) Death revices Poison and Balance-Availing Hands. It depends on what school you are.

yeah but i definetly finished because i don't have any quests from krokosphinx left so why i don't get a quest from a teacher??

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 9:20pm

You don't get quest from teacher usualy when you go to tomb of storms you get the spell :thumbup:

bitrac

Trainee

Date of registration: Apr 29th 2012

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 9:04pm

I think I will get to lvl 28 in the Krokosphinx because I just got to lvl 27 and I need nine bars until I lvl up again, it all depends if you do loads of side quests plus I think palace of fire gives good quests and the throne room of fire gives good xp if you run out of quests to do
**ice **ice Luke SkyWalker level 29 (and a half :P ) Ice **life **life

smyt

Intermediate

Date of registration: Jan 20th 2012

Monday, July 23rd 2012, 8:58pm

the spell that you get from finishing the krokosphinx will be given when you talk to mayor sergeant Talbot again.
So if you have finished the krokosphinx but didn't talk to the sergeant you don't get the spell.
T&C