You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Board of the Ravenwood's school of magic arts. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

rpg121

Intermediate

• "rpg121" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 19th 2012

Friday, October 4th 2013, 12:36pm

Loremaster - Spell Drop Rates

Hi everyone,

since nobody has asked this, I will.
Has anyone seriously tried to farm the loremaster yet to get some spells dropped?
If yes, could you tell us how long (in terms of days/battles) it took for you and
which spell you attained in the process.

I would like to know this before beginning to hammer away at him.

Charles Flower :death:

BrianTK

Intermediate

Date of registration: Jul 31st 2012

Friday, October 4th 2013, 12:46pm

Hello,

I farmed the Loremaster for an hour and I got "Lord of the night", so I think it's completely random, there is no pattern if that's what you're asking. Carry on and you will gain something soon. :)

Good Luck
BrianTK

Cotxe

Professional

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2011

Friday, October 4th 2013, 2:45pm

From my experience - 1 spell for a full day of farming :)

I got on my balance:
Deer Knight
Lord of the Night
Loremaster

Ernis

#VENUS

Date of registration: Feb 26th 2011

Friday, October 4th 2013, 3:38pm

I got Wintermoon after like 4h of farming. :)

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2012

Saturday, October 5th 2013, 3:47am

No spells after 6 hours of farming with 2 family mebers none of us got any spells :((
**death Destiny Level 95

**fire Calamity Boom Level 95

**storm Autumn Level 95

**ice Paige Level 95

**ice Tiffany Level 20

smyt

Intermediate

Date of registration: Jan 20th 2012

Saturday, October 5th 2013, 3:07pm

As the drops are completely random (just like other drops all over the spiral) you might get 1 in your first battle (don't hope for it) or it might take you 2 days to get 1 (probably a little exaggerated).
T&C

Solaris

Trainee

Date of registration: Sep 20th 2012

Saturday, October 5th 2013, 4:09pm

I'm incredibly unlucky when it comes to dropped spells because even though I've been farming the Loremaster for hours on end for 2 days, I only get Samoorai but hey ho thats me.

The **sun beats at the heart of the spiral. All **life revolves around the **sun . **fire gains it heat from the **sun . The nature of the **sun gives birth to Solar **storm . The **moon is a land frozen in time, desolate, cold like **ice . The cold energy of un **death emanates from the dark side of the **moon . The **moon has many cycles, forging **myth from reality. The **star are the birthplace of imagination. It upholds a **balance between the **sun and **moon . Therefore shining brightly in the Sea of Night.

Solaris

Trainee

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 6:52pm

Got Ninja Pigs today -.- oh well that's 2 down more to go.

The **sun beats at the heart of the spiral. All **life revolves around the **sun . **fire gains it heat from the **sun . The nature of the **sun gives birth to Solar **storm . The **moon is a land frozen in time, desolate, cold like **ice . The cold energy of un **death emanates from the dark side of the **moon . The **moon has many cycles, forging **myth from reality. The **star are the birthplace of imagination. It upholds a **balance between the **sun and **moon . Therefore shining brightly in the Sea of Night.

alexone

Sage of Dark Arts

Date of registration: Jan 9th 2011

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 2:58pm

I fighted Loremaster more than 2000 times since the upgrade , and thats only with my life character. In more than 2k fights i manage to get 11 splells from a total of 14 (no life ones doe :cursing: , i needed to craft those ones ). With my balance i got the "Loremaster" spell in my 5-th fight :beer: (that was the spell i wanted and didn't continue with that one). On ice got 6 spells in aprox. 200 fights, on death 4 in around 100 fights. I'm working on storm now....70 fights and no spell yet :dash: , but I won't despare **cookie , i'll still insist (is low lvl (45)and i don't want to wait to reach Zafaria for "legendary crafter" needed to craft those spells).

Wiki sais that is a 1% chance to get a spell, that's 1 spell in 100 fights, but i say that is just about how lucky you are. :beer:

Ernis

#VENUS

Date of registration: Feb 26th 2011

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 9:59pm

I've received many spells by now, but none of them were the ones I need, oh well.. :)

Date of registration: Jul 31st 2012

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 2:33pm

I've found that spell drops tend to be more frequent with less players (obviously this could just be to do with pulling more weight, doing more in the battle tends to help with drops). Me and my younger brother farmed Loremaster for 2-3 days, and both managed to get Krampus in the same day. The next day, I got Samoorai whereas my brother just got a lot of healing tc's.
There's no discernible pattern or method of increasing drops or controlling what spell you get, but my advice would be to fight Loremaster with just two able wizards, which also means you can pull in two minions if you start running out of cards and don't have any Reshuffles to rely on, or are too swamped down by Weakness after Weakness.
Also, a good method to speed up the battles and therefore give you more opportunities to get a spell is to take out the Font of Weakness first. Once that accuracy and damage reducing annoyance is gone, the rest follow quickly.
Wolf SkullBlade, Archmage Diviner-Conjurer-Theurgist-Solarmancer **storm **myth **life **sun
Tabitha SkullBlade, Journeyman Sorcerer **balance
Tyler SkullBlade, Journeyman Theurgist **life
Malorn SkullBlade, Adept Necromancer-Pyromancer **death **fire
Kane SkullBlade, Adept Conjurer-Diviner **myth **storm
Farmer Wizard (Currently Brand Drakesword, Initiate Necromancer **death

Solaris

Trainee

Saturday, May 31st 2014, 8:56pm

Well if you can't tell from my tone, I'm very annoyed. I farmed loremaster on my death wizard and guess what spell I got. Luminous Weaver, the spell I wanted on my life wizard. If I get a death spell on my life wizard..

ostrieto17

Beginner

Date of registration: Jan 11th 2011

Saturday, May 31st 2014, 11:51pm

Hey Talon it's me Austin :D nice to see you on the forum

Solaris

Trainee

Friday, June 6th 2014, 12:54pm

Ok, now I got Loremaster spell on my life wizard, Luminous Weaver seems to evade me..

Solaris

Trainee

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 3:44pm

Ok I am proud to say just did 2 fights with Loremaster and got LUMINOUS WEAVER! Ok now I'm happy :D

Solaris

Trainee

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 4:41pm

Creating a new wizard presents new problems and since my new wizard is balance I now require 3 spells! Oh well farming mania will begin again :D