You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Board of the Ravenwood's school of magic arts. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

traskot

Intermediate

• "traskot" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 27th 2011

Thursday, July 11th 2013, 6:45pm

Aquila Open in Test Realm

Oh yes, right... Test realm is open. Aquila is available.. For more information.. https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/testrealm .. We've all been deceived, it is a world for people who are level 30 or higher, a side world.. :D :thumbsup:
"...No I got nothing to do, but to be stu****oh, you-ooh..."

Thursday, July 11th 2013, 6:54pm

It's still a great zone<<! also new minion spells =]

also doubt I'd level my level 37 in a while, that world is for level 30+s so it's alright :)

glex24

Spiral Saviors

Date of registration: Oct 29th 2011

Thursday, July 11th 2013, 6:59pm

Told you Traskot. Well, I guess I'm off to Test Realm!
Spiral Saviors. Here to help :)

Ethan SkullHand ( 71 ) **life UK
Arthur EmeraldFist ( 85 ) **fire UK
Ethan SkullBlood ( 63 ) **myth UK
Ethan Ghostbreath ( 65 ) **death UK
Alric StormStrider ( 89 ) **storm UK
Ethan DarkSmith ( 90 ) **ice UK

traskot

Intermediate

Thursday, July 11th 2013, 7:00pm

I love the lock items updates, now i wont feed to my pet or quick sell my gear.. the rename deck idea as well, sounds pretty awesome.. :D I cant wait for MsCourtneyOlivia to make a video about to updates and then make a walkthrough.. So excited.. ^_^

Thursday, July 11th 2013, 7:00pm

take some screenshots please, I can't enter test realm atm too busy =(

Told you Traskot. Well, I guess I'm off to Test Realm!

traskot

Intermediate

Thursday, July 11th 2013, 7:10pm

Yes, Ethan.. Pleaseeeeeee.. Take pictures of the entrance, the main area, well take a whole lot of pictures and share them with us.. :D

glex24

Spiral Saviors

Thursday, July 11th 2013, 7:11pm

Going on soon. Need to make my dinner first :D

Thursday, July 11th 2013, 7:17pm

I can spare some time in a few minutes to check it out too :), also HERE has a lot of information on it too, some of the minions on it. Also, they said on the website 'and for level 90+' think there might be level 90 armor or something? just a guess :)

places that I know of so far: atlantea and mount olympus think it's called, it's just a zone but it has zones of its own, so it's a world.

And guys, I think something else is coming. On the Wizard101 USA website updates thing, it says 90+. 90+!!!! Level 100 might be coming soon!
wouldn't get too excited =P

glex24

Spiral Saviors

Thursday, July 11th 2013, 7:18pm

And guys, I think something else is coming. On the Wizard101 USA website updates thing, it says 90+. 90+!!!! Level 100 might be coming soon!

Thursday, July 11th 2013, 7:23pm

Quoted

quoted from dueling101: There are 3 new dungeons, for level 30, 70 and 90. These are located in Aquila.
new dungeons for level 90, could have level 90 armor... :)

here's one thing that caught my eye since I'm balance:

from a new um.dungeon I think it is in...dragonspyre!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Alex" (Jul 11th 2013, 9:02pm)

traskot

Intermediate

Friday, July 12th 2013, 1:52am

Wait. What's that? A new craftable spell?

Friday, July 12th 2013, 7:04am

***Spoiler***

yes, it's the only one I know of so far :) although like ninja pigs, goat monk and samoorai these ones drop from a boss, the same boss though I believe :)

+All schools have level 90 wands that need to be crafted, they look great especially the wands, some of the recipes need AMBER although they're not worth it- the ice robe would be the only one i see of worth it gives 10 uni resit, 20 fire and storm and 720< health! but the bad ones- example:

(source duelist101)

Pet:

new talent does a tower shield and balance blade on you at same time

last thing since I keep editing this way too much if i get more ill make a new post:

Couldn't make it any smaller sorry!

Mount olyimpus is level 30+*

This post has been edited 10 times, last edit by "Alex" (Jul 12th 2013, 12:08pm) with the following reason: updating :)

Cotxe

Spiral Saviour

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2011

Friday, July 12th 2013, 3:01pm

This update looks cool.

Minions are pretty awesome and they will be big (and pip cheap) help in later worlds. Maybe it's finally time for krokotopian minion spells usage.

And i absolutley love love deck naming. I always had (and still have) such a mess with decks. Even though we can choose pre-determined names it will be a big help.

And this new balance spell - damn this one looks amazing.

Friday, July 12th 2013, 3:03pm

oh also... *hold my excitment, the loremaster drops EVERY crafting spell! ofc they're rare but that's pretty special bad if you wasted time on crafting but still!

well, I didn't fight long enough to know it's every but so far the ones I know 100% dropped: Deer Knight, Ninja Pig, Lore Master and Catalan

(friends aswell I only got Lore Master and NinjaPig) not that lucky and only fought loremaster for a while.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Alex" (Jul 12th 2013, 3:20pm)

tompower23

Trainee

Date of registration: Mar 31st 2011

Location: non of your buisness (i will give u a clue: the UK)

Occupation: unemployed (too young, i mean its a kids game, what kid has a job?)

Friday, July 12th 2013, 11:47pm

that map looks pretty cool. Ive recently got into the percy jackson books so im really into greek mythology and stuff like that.
:fire: Fire is the best. What do you mean storm does the most damage? Well at least we have the most health. What do you mean ice does?STOP TALKING! **fire

traskot

Intermediate

Saturday, July 13th 2013, 2:26am

Well, can anybody tell us how many areas are there in Aquila in total? And how much it might cost to buy? BTW that loremaster boss in dragonspyre which drops all the craftable spells, oh dear god, that's the best of ideas.... Now I dont have to waste my amber crafting spells.. I can just go and farm her, she isnt that hard, well her minions make the battle challenging, but I still think I'll manage to defeat her.... :D Just 1 word.. AWESOME.. Totally tremendous updates.. :thumbsup:

Saturday, July 13th 2013, 10:18am

I'm member on US so don't really know about the areas but I heard from area buyers it costs something like 4,000 per area, it's one of the dearest worlds to buy so far.

something between 3,300-4,000 (per area)

also there is the main area, garden of hapethitis (can't spell it), mount olympus, atlantea and tartarus. all cost the price i said up there

also tartarus drops level 90 robe hats and boots, but they're not good as far as I heard, I only saw a level 90 wand

Cotxe

Spiral Saviour

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2011

Saturday, July 13th 2013, 11:25am

it's one of the dearest worlds to buy so far.
Just a little fix here. That's not even a (side) world - it's just extension to wizard city.

As for dropped spells - blah, great work KI :thumbdown: Giving one big slap in face to us, who actually worked hard to craft/farm these spells.

Saturday, July 13th 2013, 11:49am

haha I like to think of it as a world but you're right it's kind of like crab alley but only 3 dungeons and some crafting vendors.

And yeah next thing bundles will be for gold after a billion people buy them or commander robe for gold :P

Update: Would just like to mention I completed Aquila Finally, the end bosses were very annoying though!

*GIANT SPOILER*
Hades, Zeus, Poseidan are the end bosses

Also, I got a nice wand for my storm that gives 92 storm critical INCLUDING 45 universal critical, does great with block shoes =]

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Alex" (Jul 13th 2013, 12:30pm)

traskot

Intermediate

Saturday, July 13th 2013, 1:40pm

bundles will be for gold
SAY WHAT?