You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Board of the Ravenwood's school of magic arts. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

cotxe

Professional

• "cotxe" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2011

Monday, November 7th 2011, 10:51am

Evil magma peas

Well, yesterday I've bought 2 evil magma peas. Since its crown item and i
believe there are some unsure players if its worth to buy them (was same
with me, I'm still not sure if i did the right thing ), I'll updating this thread with their drops.

Ok, first round is over. I've plant 2 magma peas with 4 likes - they were done in 4 or 5 days with following drops :
Here comes the drops from 2nd round with 7 plants (i'll post reagents under reagents, cards under cards, ...)
3rd round with 16 peas is here. :)
4th round and full garden with 32 peas :)

Drops from mature to elder:

- 5x Sandstone, 5x Scrap iron, 2x Pearl, 2x Black lotus
- 3x Sandstone, 19x Scrap Iron, 5x Pearl, 12x Black Lotus, 1x Aquamarine, 2x Aether
- 26x Sandstone, 19x Scrap Iron, 17x Pearl, 20x Black Lotus, 7x Aquamarine, 7x Aether
- 35x Sandstone, 43x Scrap Iron, 35x Pearl, 30x Black Lotus, 8x Aquamarine, 6x Aether

- 2x Polymorph ninja, 2x Poison, 1x Triton, 2x Tower shield
- 4x Polymorph ninja, 2x Poison, 3x Triton, 6x Tower shield
- 15x Polymorph ninja, 8x Poison, 6x Triton, 15x Tower shield

Drops at elder:

- 1x Sunstone, 1x Black lotus
- 3x Sunstone, 3x Golden pearl, 1x Sandstone
- 4x Sunstone, 4x Golden pearl, 4x Sandstone, 3x Pearl, 1x Black lotus
- 2x Sunstone, 10x Golden pearl, 5x Sandstone, 12x Pearl, 3x Black lotus

- 2x Cleanese charm, 2x Pierce, 1x Feint, 1x Earthquake
- 4x Cleanese charm, 6x Pierce, 4x Feint, 5x Earthquake
- 12x Cleanese charm, 8x Pierce, 10x Feint, 11x Earthquake

- 1x Cherry tomato, 1x Captain Canteloupe (both rank 9 mega snacks)
- 1x Captain Canteloupe, 2x Golden wheat bread, 3x Mystic dragon fruit, 1x Fancy yoghurt (all rank 9 mega snacks)
- 6x Captain Canteloupe, 4x Golden wheat bread, 1x Mystic dragon fruit, 1x Fancy yoghurt, 4x Cherry tomato (all rank 9 mega snacks)
- 12x Captain Canteloupe, 3x Golden wheat bread, 6x Mystic dragon fruit, 5x Fancy yoghurt, 6x Cherry tomato (all rank 9 mega snacks)

- 2x Evil magma peas
- 7x Evil magma peas
- 16x Evil magma peas
- 32x Evil magma peas

4th time the thread has edited as been asked :thumbup:

SeraphTempest
Wizard101.co.uk Team
cotxe has attached the following image:
  • EVIL MAGMA PEAS.jpg

SeraphTempest

Professional

Date of registration: Feb 16th 2011

Monday, November 7th 2011, 7:57pm

cotxe, good luck with your Evil Magma Peas :thumbup: they do drop nice items.

As for editing your thread, you can PM me the screenshots and I will add them for you so that you will not need to post all the time different screenshots.

But do collect first few screenshots of Evil Magma Peas drops and then PM them to me.

Board Rules In-Game Rules IRC Rules Warnings & Sanctions T & C Support

The Wizard101.co.uk will never ask for your Log in Datas
If you have any complaint about a Team member , please contact his/her superior

cotxe

Professional

Monday, November 7th 2011, 10:45pm

Ok thank you seraph, i will :)
Still, im not sure if ill include screenshots or just text with drops :)

cotxe

Professional

Saturday, November 12th 2011, 11:43pm

bump, check first post for drops :)

angelikos

Unregistered

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 9:57am

Thank you cotxe for this info :thumbup:

I will use those Evil Magma Peas to get those Triton Cards so that I could craft for my Storm Wizard some gears.

Date of registration: May 25th 2011

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 2:12pm

I got a problem with Evil Magma Peas. I got 2 drops of feint trap at elder BUT the cards isnt among treasure cards. I dont have many treasure cards and a small backpack. Does any had the same problem?

tylerthewizard

Fansite Owners

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2011

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 2:16pm

I got a problem with Evil Magma Peas. I got 2 drops of feint trap at elder BUT the cards isnt among treasure cards. I dont have many treasure cards and a small backpack. Does any had the same problem?
I'm slightly confused on what you mean. If you mean that your backpack is full and you can't find it there then it's most likely in your bank... You can access this by going to your dorm/castle. :D

Happy Wizarding! :gamer:
'of course
i couldn't stay away from you! ;) '

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 2:46pm

Ty sooo much for all the info on evil magma peas.
Now i know that they drop new seeds so now i will buy some, so that i can craft my cl house :D
happy wizarding / Taryn firebreath lvl60 storm.

Date of registration: May 25th 2011

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 3:04pm

Hi.
Thx for answer. No my backback wasnt full and treasure cards cant get stored in the bank.
I have read at the board on Wizard101 from USA that this is a bug. Feints from Evil Magma Peas that doesnt show up among treasure cards. That is happening to me too.

tylerthewizard

Fansite Owners

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 3:42pm

Hi.
Thx for answer. No my backback wasnt full and treasure cards cant get stored in the bank.
I have read at the board on Wizard101 from USA that this is a bug. Feints from Evil Magma Peas that doesnt show up among treasure cards. That is happening to me too.
Oh nowww I know what your talking about. Yeah this gardening bug was patched in the Wysteria update which has not yet been uploaded here.
Let's keep our fingers crossed that this bug gets patched soon!

'of course

cotxe

Professional

Monday, November 14th 2011, 12:01am

You're welcome :)

Angelikos, if you're looking only for tritons, i would say maelstrom snap dragons are better options. Its true that they take waaaay longer to become elder, but they aren't crown seed. But if you're looking for mega snacks too - evil magma peas is way to go :)
Im really curious if they drop rank 8 too, or they drop only best ones; rank 9

ps. I've just obtained pixie as 5th like, so they'll grow even faster :)

Iridian

Board Administrator

Date of registration: Feb 24th 2011

Tuesday, November 15th 2011, 11:53pm

Its true that they take waaaay longer to become elder,
I have just finished a crop of Malestorm Snap Dragons for Tritons, I got 1 out of 10 plants (but loads of other stuff so not worried) a little tip that Sofia gave me, put some Celestian Power Orbs by them - I put mine yesterday, and went back today, my dragons were ready too harvest a LOT faster and didn't have any needs either!!! no bugs, or anything, so hoping I get better drops from happier dragons :)

Hope this helps you too angelikos ;)

Regards

With thanks to Isaac for the image
Wizard 101 Board Administrator
Board RulesIn-Game Rules IRC Rules Warnings & Sanctions T & C Support
The Wizard101.co.uk Team will never ask for your Log in Details
If you have any complaint about a Team member , please contact his/her superior

tylerthewizard

Fansite Owners

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 8:00am

I have just finished a crop of Malestorm Snap Dragons for Tritons, I got 1 out of 10 plants (but loads of other stuff so not worried) a little tip that Sofia gave me, put some Celestian Power Orbs by them - I put mine yesterday, and went back today, my dragons were ready too harvest a LOT faster and didn't have any needs either!!! no bugs, or anything, so hoping I get better drops from happier dragons :)

Regards
Thanks for sharing that on the forums! I might have to try that someday... :whistling:
'of course

angelikos

Unregistered

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 8:45pm

You're welcome :)

Angelikos, if you're looking only for tritons, i would say maelstrom snap dragons are better options. Its true that they take waaaay longer to become elder, but they aren't crown seed. But if you're looking for mega snacks too - evil magma peas is way to go :)
Im really curious if they drop rank 8 too, or they drop only best ones; rank 9

ps. I've just obtained pixie as 5th like, so they'll grow even faster :)

Regards

Thank you both :)

Cotxe, I am going for the Mega Snacks too so I will try those.
That info Iridian will help me a lot for growing fast Malestorm Snap Dragons. Oh and welcome to our Community :beer:

alexone

Sage of Dark Arts

Date of registration: Jan 9th 2011

Saturday, November 19th 2011, 1:18am

A little tip that Sofia gave me, put some Celestian Power Orbs by them - I put mine yesterday, and went back today, my dragons were ready too harvest a LOT faster and didn't have any needs either!!! no bugs, or anything, so hoping I get better drops from happier dragon
It also helps if you plant some dandelions and fly traps close to maelstorm snap dragons. ... and if you consider lucky try to get the Regal Dragon Statue from Krasys .. i think i had more then 100 fights for it but no luck, however two of my friends got it. I have only 4 likes now and, from what i know, it takes 5 likes to reduce the growing time considerably.

Here is a layout of my maelsorm garden

p.s. i do not know why but none of the plants, in this garden, get "pixie" since ever 8| .

wolfwaterthorn

Unregistered

Saturday, November 19th 2011, 10:32am

I'm so getting EVIL MAGMA PEAS!!! **whip

cotxe

Professional

Monday, November 21st 2011, 12:26am

First off all, im sorry for delay. Plants was finished 4 or 5 days ago, but i was away in this weekend, and before that few days passed before we catched up with seraph.

So, here the good news. Evil magma peas are keep amazing me. Reagent drops at mature are ok, but drops at elder make them worth to buy. Megasnack rank 9 was droped from every plant again, as do magma peas seed.

My thought about peas vs mega snacks:
Evil magma peas are way better. You get 2 peas for 1 mega snack pack.
In mega pack you get 8 snacks ranks 8 and 9, while at peas you get 2 after every round of planting. So after 4 rounds of planting peas, the investment will be payed off. Beside, snacks from peas are all rank9 :)
So my opinio - evil magma peas win :)

So, first post was updated, but got to many empty lines inserted, so her it is:

Quoted

Well, yesterday I've bought 2 evil magma peas. Since its crown item and i
believe there are some unsure players if its worth to buy them (was same
with me, I'm still not sure if i did the right thing ), I'll updating this thread with their drops.

Ok, first round is over. I've plant 2 magma peas with 4 likes - they were done in 4 or 5 days with following drops :
Here comes the drops from 2nd round with 7 plants (i'll post reagents under reagents, cards under cards, ...)

Drops from mature to elder:

- 5x Sandstone, 5x Scrap iron, 2x Pearl, 2x Black lotus
- 3x Sandstone, 19x Scrap Iron, 5x Pearl, 12x Black Lotus, 1x Aquamarine, 2x Aether

- 2x Polymorph ninja, 2x Poison, 1x Triton, 2x Tower shield
- 4x Polymorph ninja, 2x Poison, 3x Triton, 6x Tower shield

Drops at elder:

- 1x Sunstone, 1x Black lotus
- 3x Sunstone, 3x Golden pearl, 1x Sandstone

- 2x Cleanese charm, 2x Pierce, 1x Feint, 1x Earthquake
- 4x Cleanese charm, 6x Pierce, 4x Feint, 5x Earthquake

- 1x Cherry tomato, 1x Captain Canteloupe (both rank 9 mega snacks)
- 1x Captain Canteloupe, 2x Golden wheat bread, 3x Mystic dragon fruit, 1x Fancy yoghurt (all rank 9 mega snacks)

- 2x Evil magma peas
- 7x Evil magma peas

g7dme

Intermediate

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2011

Wednesday, November 23rd 2011, 11:52pm

Hi folks here is a little smile for you they say some people are luckier than others never a truer word said.

Sometime ago I was searching for some triton cards (now looking for Hydra) through the generosity of other wizards I got my tritons so I could craft some new gear for my storm character I tried harvesting them by growing evil magma Pease and maelstrom snap dragon my success rate was low in fact I got none but I did get a couple of sunstones which I used as part of the recipe for my gear.

I am now looking for sunstones as part of my recipe for the celestion observatory so I thought I know I will plant some evil magma peas and some maelstrom snap dragons guess what by the time they had reached elder all I had got? you guessed it 6 triton 6 and no sunstones of course I did get quite a few other drops but not what I wanted just goes to show you lol.

So if anyone needs any tritons i have some available

:beer:

De G7DME

cotxe

Professional

Friday, November 25th 2011, 11:55pm

3rd round is up in first post :)

Not only that they droped rank9 megas and their own seed at elder, the mature harvests are becoming profitable too, since there are many rare reagents :)

tylerthewizard

Fansite Owners

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 9:13am

Amazing work! I will try planting Evil Magma Peas some day, we'll have to see how it goes!
'of course