You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Board of the Ravenwood's school of magic arts. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

rpg121

Intermediate

• "rpg121" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 19th 2012

Monday, May 13th 2013, 3:56pm

Brimstone revenant crafting- Is it worth?

I've been thinking about crafting Brimstone revenant for quite a while now,
and unable to decide its worthiness so thought of taking a public opinion here.

4 pips for 440 damage- frankly speaking there are many other fire spells that do way more damage than this,
though i have all the ingredients necessary for both brimstone revenant and deer knight, i have enough amber only for crafting one of them.

has anybody crafted brimstone? and how effective has it been for you esp. in PvP.

See i'm thinking of crafting brimstone for my Magus Fire only for PvP, i'm yet to figure out how to get the legendary artisan badge though (some tips as how to get that would be very much appreciated as well, of course i don't intend to level up!)
I'm in a dilemma due to the treasure firezilla or immolate that are available for 4 pips, they do way more damage than brimstone, hence the question.

On the other hand deer knight is for my level 80 Death, here also can someone who has crafted this spell provide the usefulness of the same?

Thanks in advance :)

Charles Flower 80 :death:

ian55

Beginner

Date of registration: Mar 10th 2011

Monday, May 13th 2013, 4:38pm

i believe that you should craft deer knight spell
i have seen it in action and ik its very useful for a death as it has a large enough amount of damage,its an overtime spell and its a multi attack too
Nicholas Dragonriver :myth: **warlord
Nicholas Dragonriver :ice: **commander
Chris :life: **knight

Cotxe

Professional

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2011

Monday, May 13th 2013, 4:41pm

Its not really worth it. Damage is decent, but what is good about this spell - it's unique. You will barely see it around the spiral. If you dont have spare amber, stay away from it :)

Just go with deer knight. I got both spells on my fire and death wizard and deer knight serve me way better than brimstone revenant :P

ian55

Beginner

Date of registration: Mar 10th 2011

Monday, May 13th 2013, 4:51pm

i agree
brimstone revenant has almost nothing to give u
while deer knight can
its useful for bosses, street fights and even pvp as its overtime with less pips than scarecrow
Nicholas Dragonriver :myth: **warlord
Nicholas Dragonriver :ice: **commander
Chris :life: **knight

Monday, May 13th 2013, 5:11pm

Unless you'll use Fire Zilla treasure card for pvp on your magus fire, you should craft this for your mid level fire for pvp. But if you do have (if you can find) Fire Zillas, they're about the same: 4 pips, and 650+ damage, only that fire zilla can hit up to 700 and something, can't remember. (That's if you enchant Brimstone with monstrous treasure card).

But you should first craft the Deer Knight as it's a lot more useful that Brimstone right now. 5 pips, better damange than poison, 1 pip more but attack all + damage over time. Very useful spell! :thumbup:

Promethean Necromancer | Conjurer
**warlord Transcendent Sorcerer **warlord
**warlord Master Thaumaturge **warlord

Monday, May 13th 2013, 5:13pm

I'd go for deer knight, I'm not a death wizard (yet anyways) but I know that anything for five pips that's all enemies and damage over time is 100% better than brimstone reavent.

but if you try some packs and get brimstone reavent then should use it.

rpg121

Intermediate

• "rpg121" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 19th 2012

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 10:56am

Ok guys,

thanks for your suggestions, i'll go for deer knight :thumbsup:

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 11:30am

Good choice have fun with your new spell :)

Ernis

#VENUS

Date of registration: Feb 26th 2011

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 2:29pm

I see you've already made your choice, but I'd like to give a reply.
Deer Knight is much more needed than Brimstone R.. Why?
Because it takes only 5 pips, and does a damage bigger than 500, over 3 round on ALL enemies. That's like a Scarecrow with the drain effect versed with Poison. The animation is also pretty good. :thumbup:
Although Brimstone R. is really unique and rare, it's really useless. In short words, a waste of amber. :)

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 2:49pm

well maybe it is useless and a waste of amber but if have spare amber I'd craft it anyways, it's really nice, it's like the spells that people farmed for ages for, they're not THAT useful yet a lot of people still spent hours getting them even though most never use them anymore.

still nice to have :)

Ernis

#VENUS

Date of registration: Feb 26th 2011

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 2:59pm

well maybe it is useless and a waste of amber but if have spare amber I'd craft it anyways, it's really nice, it's like the spells that people farmed for ages for, they're not THAT useful yet a lot of people still spent hours getting them even though most never use them anymore.

still nice to have :)
I would rather trade the Brimstone R. cards with friends for Wintermoon treasure cards, and craft Wintermoon for my ice character. The animation is mcuh better and the card is useful, too.

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 3:04pm

Brimstone reavent is way better than winter moon will ever be lol. Rather 'waste' my time crafting brimstone reavent than winter moon

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 5:03pm

Brimstone reavent is way better than winter moon will ever be lol. Rather 'waste' my time crafting brimstone reavent than winter moon

/

Both spells in the pictures are enchanted with Colossal.

Winter Moon = 1 pip extra and hits 55 more damage + stun

I think I'd rather go for the Winter Moon because of that "Stun target for 1 round" effect. I don't know, in my opinion Winter Moon is better than Brimstone, but both spells are unique and they look pretty cool.

Promethean Necromancer | Conjurer
**warlord Transcendent Sorcerer **warlord
**warlord Master Thaumaturge **warlord

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 5:43pm

Ok, I just think it looks better I don't generally look at the stats side of everything :), but winter moon does seem useful enough!