You are not logged in.

HTML Editor - Full Version

Calling all Wizards!!!!
Come and sign up to the Fansiter 4x4 Tournament Event!
Find the Announcement and Information
HERE
Awesome prizes and a great chance to meet new friends!

Dear visitor, welcome to Board of the Ravenwood's school of magic arts. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

alexone

Sage of Dark Arts

• "alexone" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 9th 2011

Monday, October 8th 2012, 5:49pm

Evil Magma Peas

Does anyone knows who is the best boss to farm for "Evil Magma Peas"? I got one, but i have no idea from whom ?( . I tried to farm at almost all bosses presented on wiki page of "evil magma peas " but no luck in 3 days ;( .

Iridian

Board Administrator

Date of registration: Feb 24th 2011

Monday, October 8th 2012, 6:48pm

As they are a crown item they are a rare drop Alexone, all I can suggest is that you keep on trying ;)

With thanks to Isaac for the image
Wizard 101 Board Administrator
Board RulesIn-Game Rules IRC Rules Warnings & Sanctions T & C Support
The Wizard101.co.uk Team will never ask for your Log in Details
If you have any complaint about a Team member , please contact his/her superior

alexone

Sage of Dark Arts

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 12:23pm

I finally find one boss who drops EMP for sure :thumbup: . Is the Ogre in Ruined Tower from Caer Lyon (Avalon). He dropped the seed in the 4-th fight.... I had 26 fights since but no 2-nd seed 8| . I'll count my battles there until i'll reach 100 :pump: , see how many seeds i'll collect and post the result here.
If you have positive results from other boss and you are sure, please post it here.
p.s. the Ogre is a life boss with a death minion, not hard to fight and my quickest win was in aprox. 6 minutes. :beer:

ospo

Pet Collector

Date of registration: May 7th 2011

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 8:42pm

I've also been farming Ogre (some people say other bosses but that's the easiest one in my opinion) and so far, from 59 fights I got 3 Evil Magma Peas. Not bad for such a good seed.

Still if you're in a hurry for mega snacks, or while you get the evil magma peas, you can farm for Couch Potatoes. I got 4 or 5 in just 2 or 3 hours of farming in Grizzleheim. They're quite good too and much easier to get as drops.

Gareeth

Team Manager

Date of registration: Oct 17th 2011

Wednesday, October 17th 2012, 6:16am

This is useless as I can't remember the boss but I know I had one drop somewhere in Celestia. Messed up my numbers as I initially sprung for 4 and just keep four growing all the time but now this one seed sits there daring me to plant it....

gruub

Second to Recieve Secret Badge of Awesomeness

Date of registration: May 8th 2011

Thursday, October 18th 2012, 11:53am

Go Gareeth, brace yourself and plant it !

The rewards will be beyond your wildest imagination (or not).

But at least once it's you will be done with it. Unless as they are EviL Magma peas it gives you another seed to plant .... NOoooooooooooooooooooo......

Welcome to the EviL Magma Pea CurSe
Eric ThunderGarden Level 90

alexone

Sage of Dark Arts

Saturday, December 15th 2012, 11:00am

4 EMP in 100 fights , thats 4% chance to get it .....not bad considering how easy is the boss. :whistling: