You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Board of the Ravenwood's school of magic arts. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

anemsalok

Prehistorical Spellwriter

• "anemsalok" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 10th 2011

markobest123

God of Underworld

• "markobest123" has been banned

Date of registration: Aug 26th 2011

Occupation: Going out on Fridays fridays gotta get down on fridays :DD

Monday, February 6th 2012, 1:45pm

Ok i saw that in the fansite kit many spells/cards are missing...sooo i started creating my own fansite kit of wizard101 spells...im almost done i need myth, death, life and half balance...soo im kinda busy this week in school so if you give me a little time i hope ill make them all...anyway i wanted to ask when i create them should i sent them to fansite@wizard101.co.uk

Anemsalok: Yes please, it would be nice to have them up to date :)

azelsing

Unregistered

Monday, February 6th 2012, 10:07pm

Before two days I get part from one Fansite and I was asking can I become fansite owner because I am one of the creators of Link removed .The updating is stopped for while but with Alex & George we promise to start posting very soon as we have loads of articles already.Hope you like our site...
Shanny
...Alex & George ,too...

Anemsalok: Please do not post Links of non official FanSites in the Forum without an Admins permission.

vocaloidkaito

Magical Newbie

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2012

Monday, February 13th 2012, 2:03am

I sent a fansite request a few days ago and it doesn't seem like anyone has seen it. Are fansite requests closed now? Or is the staff just busy because if you are I completely understand but I would like to have my request acknowledged so I know someone has read it.

Thanks

Anemsalok: I usually check on FanSite Applications every Monday, I might miss some but most of the time I try to respond as fast as possible.

Tyler

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2011

Monday, February 13th 2012, 10:38am

I'd also like to say that, IMO, some of your content on your site must relate to Wizard101 UK. I have made a Wizard101 UK dedicated blog. You should put content that relates to Wizard101 UK otherwise, what's the point of you being on the site list?

So just remember that, of course you can post content about other versions of the game, but do remember, that you should post content about Wizard101 UK.

anemsalok

Tuesday, February 14th 2012, 4:19pm

Yes dears,
it is very important to have content about UK, but actual content not just a link or 1-2 things written about it. If big Projects like Wizard101 Central or Ravenwood Radio can support Wizard101 UK and have info about it the least I would expect for people applying for becoming an official Fansite is to have info about the community they are applying for! (Petnome, Central and RR didn't apply, they were pretty much forced, sorry guys! :D )

Also, another issue that I see a lot is that there is no original idea behind the FanSites. What do I mean? Well, we have already a site with pets, a wiki, a radio podcast and some other stuff that are coming. We also have 2 blogs, Mason's that has all the gossips and hot-stuff and Swordroll's that has everything new (on both UK and US) and is very up to date.

If you want to have a Fansite you have to have a goal, a subject of focus. Like Petnome is for Pets and some that will come in the future will be for other specific aspects of the game.

Don't think that having a Fansite is not a responsability, we don't hand out info or graphics or whatever else you can imagine to our Fansiters, they pretty much check on us themselves all the time, and don't fool yourselves, if someone plays in US and know what is about to come so he/she can be prepared to give all info out, it doesn't mean that this person can become a Fansiter.

Keep in mind: We need creativity not messengers!

Anemsalok
Mischief managed!

Tyler

Tuesday, February 14th 2012, 4:53pm

My blog also gives my opinion on the game, and tips that may help you! I've recently done a post on mastery amulets!

Remember, we also look for sites dedicated to certain aspects of the game such as gardening, crafting or possibly even PvP! Be original! There's tons of things to do! I'm actually trying to plan another project with someone on Central to bring a sort of help system in the UK! Anyone ever heard of Mercs4Hire?

So yes, there are many things to do about Wizard101 UK! Just think!

azelsing

Unregistered

Wednesday, February 15th 2012, 8:11am

Alexthesorcerer is not only for news...The reagent navigator is our big project and we think it will be the only for reagents...we also work on other project for the recepies and which are good choice...
(link removed)

Dear user,

Please remember that posting links to any website/fansite that haven't been approved previously is not allowed. Check the guidelines regarding this at: "Wizard101 UK Fansites"

Please read the forum rules to avoid future warnings.

Iluzie
Wizard101.co.uk Team

vocaloidkaito

Magical Newbie

Thursday, February 16th 2012, 4:36am

Yes dears,
it is very important to have content about UK, but actual content not just a link or 1-2 things written about it. If big Projects like Wizard101 Central or Ravenwood Radio can support Wizard101 UK and have info about it the least I would expect for people applying for becoming an official Fansite is to have info about the community they are applying for! (Petnome, Central and RR didn't apply, they were pretty much forced, sorry guys! :D )

Also, another issue that I see a lot is that there is no original idea behind the FanSites. What do I mean? Well, we have already a site with pets, a wiki, a radio podcast and some other stuff that are coming. We also have 2 blogs, Mason's that has all the gossips and hot-stuff and Swordroll's that has everything new (on both UK and US) and is very up to date.

If you want to have a Fansite you have to have a goal, a subject of focus. Like Petnome is for Pets and some that will come in the future will be for other specific aspects of the game.

Don't think that having a Fansite is not a responsability, we don't hand out info or graphics or whatever else you can imagine to our Fansiters, they pretty much check on us themselves all the time, and don't fool yourselves, if someone plays in US and know what is about to come so he/she can be prepared to give all info out, it doesn't mean that this person can become a Fansiter.

Keep in mind: We need creativity not messengers!

Anemsalok

Thank you for this Anemsalok! The fansite request I have just sent you is very different then other types. It's focus is more about interacting and friendship. More features will be added to it in the future and it's all set up for anything that you would like.

ernnis

Date of registration: Feb 26th 2011

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 1:39pm

-x-

There's my blog,too. :D
But I will send a support message when I have more content on it. ;)

Dear user,

Only blogs aproved can appear in forum. Please read the requirements in the Fansite Thread and send all information to the following e-mail: fansite@wizard101.co.uk

Please read the forum rules to avoid future warnings.

Iluzie
Wizard101.co.uk Team

vocaloidkaito

Magical Newbie

Monday, April 9th 2012, 11:26pm

Do you know when fansites will start being read and accepted? I have waited a few months and I still haven't received a reply.

ernnis

Tuesday, April 10th 2012, 3:13pm

I don't know,cause it's probably unknown..they are a bit busy with the PvP rank balance,so I guess soon. :)

Tyler

Tuesday, April 10th 2012, 9:06pm

That isn't the problem Ernnis.

They are redesigning the application procedure

ernnis

Wednesday, April 11th 2012, 11:10am

That isn't the problem Ernnis.

They are redesigning the application procedure
There...Tyler replied. ;)

Tyler

Thursday, April 12th 2012, 11:11am

Guys, we really really need a renovation of the fansite kit!

We need pictures of characters and NPC's and their icons! We need pictures of ALL symbols!
We need some doodles of those two characters in the Abracadoodle! Speaking of that, what ever happened to it?
We need world symbols, world concepts!
We need pictures of cards!
We need pictures of mounts! We need pictures of creatures in the spiral, pets, minions, the lot!
We need pictures of maps in the spiral!
We also need pictures of wizards in different types of armour for their corresponding school and types of armor for different schools!

My suggestions on a new fansite kit!

anemsalok

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 8:03pm

Alright, who has a free summer to work on that? :D
Mischief managed!

ernnis

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 8:25pm