You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Board of the Ravenwood's school of magic arts. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

1234903t

Magical Newbie

• "1234903t" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 28th 2017

Monday, January 8th 2018, 10:28am

Paysafe cards. HOW DO THEY WORK??

Hii to whoever is reading this.. So the other day I was searching for methods to pay for wizard101 club, and I found out that u could actually use Paysafe cards which is A..M..A..Z..I..N..G. But here's the catch, I have no idea whatsoever how to use a paysafe card; is it just like a slip of paper with a code on it?? Where should I apply/redeem it on the wizard101 website?? Can I actually use it outside of the country I bought it from?? Any help would be so very much appreciated...
P.S.: I'm talking all in the context of the European version of the game.

piink

Community Manager

Date of registration: Sep 7th 2011

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 9:15am

hello!
The best source of information is the paysafecard website as this is general information about the card, not wizard101 specific. For how to use it and where is it valid please refeer to the paysafe card website itself, it will be the best place to gather this info :)
https://www.paysafecard.com/en-gb/products/

As for where to redeem, you can either click on buy crowns or buy membership in the website and select your payment method, click on paysafecard and introduce the code from your paysafecard.

I can give you an example to make it clear.
If you have for example a 50 euros paysafecard and you buy in the membership menu the 3 months membership, the money left in your card will stay in your paysafecardand not in your wizard101 account so you can use it for something else where this payment method is available.

I hope this info helps a bit.